Eider Down Duvet Filling
- Genuine Icelandic Eiderdown is among the softest materials on the planet, as light as air, but has powerful insulating properties. Its many small filaments trap warm air and retain heat to create a supremely comfortable micro-climate throughout the night. Fill weight: 80g/m2.
- This duvet is encased in ultra-light fine batiste 100% cotton, with no weight bearing down on your body, it allows air to effortlessly circulate throughout, and regulate the sleeper's temperature efficiently.
- It is a lightweight duvet filling, but has superb insulation properties, with thousands of tiny air pockets which store and then release heat as it’s needed, for optimum thermal comfort all night long.
- The Oeko-Tex label ensures that the tested items are free from harmful substances.
- It is treated with Proneem natural protection against dust mites, bacteria and fungi; ensuring long-term effectiveness even after repeated washing.
Do you need more information about this product? Visit your nearest bed’s and our rest specialist will be happy to advise you.
At bed’s we only offer you top brand rest products, guaranteeing the quality of the materials used and the final product.
Outer fabric: ultra-fine 100% cotton batiste. Filling: 100% Eiderdown, weight 80 g/m2. It is white and box-stitched. Finished with French seam.
Bed 150 cm / 240*220 cm Bed 180 cm / 260*240 cm Bed 200 cm / 280*240 cm