Personal data collected on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Likewise, we guarantee that personal data is treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. The identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their security will be guaranteed through the appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
Company name: ESPADESA RETAIL SL
Address: RONDA DEL FERROCARRIL Nº 24, PLATAFORMA LOGÍSTICA ZARAGOZA (PLAZA), 50197- ZARAGOZA
Why do we process your data and what allows us to do so? Why can we process your data?
Personal data will be processed by the responsible entity when you provide it by completing the registration or contact forms, sending emails or calling by phone.
Data will be processed in order to communicate with the interested parties by any means and respond to queries and requests for information.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information. When the interested party sends us a query or request for information, we process their data with their consent to respond to the query or request.
- Communicate commercially with interested parties by any means:
- When the user authorizes us in the contact form, we can communicate commercially with him by electronic means about our services and activities, treating his data with his consent.
- When the interested party registers their email in our form in this regard, we process their data with their consent to keep them informed through periodic communications by electronic means about our services and activities.
Interested parties may object in each of the communications sent and additionally through the mechanism provided in the section "What are your rights?".
- Consider the candidates for our selection processes. If the interested party provides us with a CV, their data will be used to incorporate it into present and future selection processes in our entity and to communicate with them, even by electronic means, in relation to their candidacy.
- Through the information obtained from data monitoring, storage and recovery devices with the consent of the visitors who browse the web pages, and the analysis of their navigation and behavior, the elaboration of commercial profiles of clients will be carried out that allow sending personalized electronic commercial communications to those users who identify themselves with an email. You can obtain additional information in the Cookies Policy.
To whom do we provide your data?
We can communicate personal data to third-party providers in charge of processing, with the sole purpose of providing us with certain services following our instructions without using the data for their own purposes and in order to carry out activities that are our own, or to the administrations. competent public authorities in compliance with legal obligations.
If the Prior Appointment functionality is used, the contact details may be communicated to the entity that manages the store for which the interested party has requested said appointment, when said store is not owned by the person in charge reflected in this Policy. Interested parties can obtain more information about the recipient of the assignment through the mechanism provided in the section "What are your rights?".
How long do we keep your data?
As a general rule, the data will be kept as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected, in compliance with legal conservation obligations and to face the responsibilities that may arise from the treatment, to be later deleted.
The data collected for the purpose of commercial communication will be kept as long as said purpose lasts or the user opposes the treatment.
What are your rights?
1. Get more information
2. Withdraw your consent when you have given it for a specific treatment
3. Stop receiving our communications of a commercial nature, sending "I want to stop receiving commercial communications" to the email of the person in charge.
4. Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or know what personal data of yours we treat;
- Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or to delete the personal data that we have and that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or that we stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or to restrict the treatment that we carry out;
- Portability, or to provide you with the personal data in our possession;
In order to exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, you can request a form for the exercise of rights from the person in charge or directly download any of the forms proposed by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through this link and Submit it completed with the additional information that allows you to prove your identity, at the address or email of the person in charge.
Company Name: ESPADESA RETAIL SL
Address: RONDA DEL FERROCARRIL Nº 24, ZARAGOZA LOGISTICS PLATFORM (PLAZA), 50197- ZARAGOZA
You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es - C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security that prevents the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
We have also enabled procedures to respond within the appropriate legal deadlines to any security breach that may occur regarding your personal data.
When hiring suppliers, we guarantee that they implement the appropriate security measures for the protection of personal data.
We have updated this Policy to adapt it to the requirements and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This last Policy is dated: 04/18/2023