Information about cookies
1.- What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" is a small text file generated by a website's server and placed on a user's browser. Cookies are used to facilitate the transmission of communications over a website and are essential to the running of the Internet, bringing a countless amount of advantages in the provision of interactive services.
2.- How can I change the cookie settings?
You can change the cookie settings at any time. Most browsers offer the possibility to manage cookies. For further information on how to manage the cookie settings, click here:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
For further information on cookies, how they were added, how they can be managed or deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We use different categories of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the user to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website or holding the user's session while browsing the site. These cookies do not gather information about you, they only make the website function correctly. In accordance with the GDPR on data privacy, these cookies will be automatically placed on your device. If you wish to disable cookies, some aspects of the site may not work properly.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, or if they get error messages when browsing. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor, all information is therefore strictly anonymous. It is only used to improve the website functionality.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to record the choices you make (such as your user name, language or region) and to provide enhanced and more personal features. These cookies may also be used to record the changes you make to text size, fonts and to other settings for all customizable elements of a page. The information collected is strictly anonymous and cookies cannot track the user's browsing activity on other websites.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are created by selected domains other than bed's. These cookies do not gather nor send information about you. Some ensure the performance of other useful functions such as on-line surveys and product assessment. We do not control these third-party websites and cookies.
4.- What kind of cookies do we use?