Michigan Latex 7.5 Electric Sleep System Wood
- This slatted bed base features double slats placed in the lumber region and an extra soft shoulder zone to provide extra comfort to your bed.
- Good solid bed base with extra strong metal frame.
- This electric bed base is equipped with an easy-to-use wired remote control.
- Bed frame is available in two colour options: cherry wood or wenge.
- The mattress is topped with a quilted layer made of Microclimate Fibre and Adaptech Foam Soft that maintains a constant temperature while you sleep.
- A central layer of latex 65 kg/m3 and Reticulated Foam 55 kg/m3 and shaped HR foam, 35kg/m3.
- Lastly, it has a quilting layer below, made of Microclimate Fibre.
Protector / Cover
- This mattress protector is topped with Stretch fabric.
- Lined with a non-slip, breathable fabric.
- This mattress ticking is not removable, it is finished with border rod along the bottom edges.
Do you need more information about this product? Visit your nearest bed’s and our rest specialist will be happy to advise you.
At bed’s we only offer you top brand rest products, guaranteeing the quality of the materials used and the final product.
- Wooden bed frame 12 cm thick.
- The metal lifting frame has a smooth, continuous lifting movement, with reinforced structure.
- It has 2 side rails.
- Slats of beech with steam treatment: - Double slats with tension adjusters in the lumbar region. - Slats include Flexio system, a softer shoulder comfort zone.
- Legs included.
- Recommended legs: solid wood 17 cm height, in wengue colour (ref. JP70314) or in cherry wood colour (ref. JP70313).
The reason a mattress is breathable has to do with its cover. Reticulated Foam is a highly-breathable memory foam, because it contains billions of balloon-like cells.